Saturday, November 21, 2009

November



So we've passed the mid-November mark, and the above-average days continue. The moon rises and sets on a southern path, and yesterday the trumpeter swans flew overhead on their way somewhere to the east. We are all confused but there are finally flurries in the forecast. I can't complain about the nice weather, can I?

We are now on a little break from agility, with only one trial day planned until the new year. Last weekend was the perfect end to our run--Maggie finished her C-ATCH 3 last Sunday, and Winn and I enjoyed a "zone" run to complete the weekend's fun
Maggie of course made me work very hard for her big ribbon


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3OC8gCq6Ks

And the Jumpers run was video-worthy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72wcGFOyKQs

(I have no idea how to embed the videos)

I'm blessed with good friends and good dogs, much to be thankful for, eh?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Aw Maggie, what a doll you are. Congratulations Chris on the Catch.